THE TOP 3 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR SMART PEOPLE, WHO LOVE CARS
We love New Year's Eve here at TWX Auto. And who doesn’t?
- It’s the perfect time to create personal & professional goals for ourselves:
- Start a regimen of diet & exercise
- Helping customers get premium quality and save money.
- With our "quality matters" philosophy, we will reach more people.
- We are going to stick to a budget.
- We're going to find time to read a monthly book.
#1: SWITCHING TO POLYMERS
We can't stop talking about this innovation's miracles
Nowadays, it is not the best way to set aside cash and get the value of your FULL cash to fall back on normal vehicle waxing strategies
While you can gradually check our past articles for point-by-point explanations why the polymer innovation is your vehicle's best long haul investment, here's a quick review:
- Polymer technology is convenient right from the start
- Customers and experts regard polymers as a proven formula
- Using water-based polymers, you don't get harmful emissions as you do from Si02 goods
- Using polymer is simple and trustworthy
- You don't have to worry about long-term bruises or swirl patterns
#2: FINDING A TRUSTED CAR DETAILER
- The prices are NOT too good to be true (you can trust a certain quality standard)
- He/she will not promise you over the phone a 'fixed' price. (It's just crazy when you think about it)
- For 30 days or more, he/she will guarantee your customer satisfaction
#3: STOP YOUR CAR WASHES
- Because the water is reused, stains, dust and dirt still remain on your vehicle
- Cheap cleaning products can lead to corrosion
- Water spots from a' less-than-ideal' drying process
Your Top 3 Resolutions In 2020 (Recap)
- Switching from regular car waxes to polymers
- Finding a car detailer you can trust
- Stop washing your car the old-school way
- Also, when it comes to car detailing services, it is our moral duty to help you make the most informed decision.